Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using this website, you agree to the following conditions:
- The material on this website does not constitute legal advice. It is intended to provide a summary and general overview of relevant matters and you should seek legal advice before relying upon the contents of this site.
- The information on this website can change at any time and although we regularly update the content of the website, we do not guarantee its currency as there may be delays, errors or omissions.
- Hartley Healy owns the copyright for all content on this website including all E-books, advice packages and information sheets.
- No material on the website can be reproduced, adapted, published, stored or transmitted without the prior written consent of Hartley Healy.
- Any content printed from this website is for your own personal use only. All other use including reproducing or copying of any part of it is prohibited (except to the extent as permitted by law) and neither can it be reproduced on any other internet website.
- Hartley Healy excludes all implied warranties and conditions with respect to this website and its content clause to be void.
- Hartley Healy excludes its liability for any consequential loss resulting from using this website including but not limited to loss of opportunity, loss revenue, loss profits, loss of data and loss resulting from security failure, disclosure of confidential information by other parties or the transmission of a computer virus. We recommend that prior to using the download file, we recommend you carry out an appropriate virus check.
- Hartley Healy’s aggregate liability to you for any loss as a result of using this website is limited to the nominal amount of $1.00.